Leg Two Front Tickets

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 19:41:35 UTC 2013

I've been asked again to spread the word.  Some have been claimed.  Some are still there.  Some are new to the mix.

Please drop me a line if you're interested in any of the following:

1/30		LA
Row 2 Single (good #, Pete side) - includes soundcheck and dinner, no schwag.

2/2		Reno
Front row center.  Can probably get a single or a pair.

2/5		San Diego
Front row Simon side
2nd row (ex seat #s) Simon side
4th row Pete side

2/6		Phoenix
Front row single, Simon side - includes soundcheck and dinner, no schwag.

2/10		Las Vegas
Front row center and front row Pete side.  Can probably get a single or a pair.

2/12
2nd row Pete side, inside aisle pair - includes soundcheck and dinner, no schwag.
Golden civilian seats (Sec 146, row 3)

Lauren
303-641-1000