[Relayers] Paul Freeman in LA on Tues 1/29 Confirmed

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 16:02:26 UTC 2013

The cover is indeed $5, plus tax, etc (I haven't gone through online checkout)

Doors are at 6.  Happy hour is 6-9.  Show time is listed as 9:30.

It's all up on their website, now.

I guarantee that you will be glad that you came.  He's really, really good.  And besides, it's a great, low-key opportunity to hang out with your Who friends.

Lauren

Sent From My Magic Rectangle