Paul Freeman in LA on Tues 1/29 Confirmed

NakedEye10 at aol.com NakedEye10 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 02:26:33 UTC 2013

Paul Freeman was the fantastically talented Welshman who opened up for Roger on his Tommy tour.
(I can't believe we've gotten two great opening acts in a row.)

I've just received confirmation that he will indeed be playing on the off night between the Anaheim and LA shows.

Paul Freeman
The Dakota Lounge
Tuesday, 1/29
Santa Monica
$5 cover (tentative)

They haven't figured out the timing, yet.  The show was just confirmed today.  The owner was thinking late, but I put in a pitch for a more reasonable hour, being a Tuesday night and all.

It looks like there's a real food menu in addition to being a bar.

I hope to see you there!

Lauren