2nd Leg Tickets

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 17:13:33 UTC 2013

I'm often in a lot of people's ticket loops here in Who world. As a result, there are a variety of tickets floating around my world for the second leg. If you're interested in any of them, let me know off-list, via email or phone.

They range in price from $225-1300 per ticket. Most are ticket only, but a few include soundcheck, dinner, and drinks (no schwag).

1/28 Anaheim
Single front row center (=FRC)

1/30 LA
Single FRC

2/2 Reno
Single FRC

2/5 San Diego
Front row, Simon side pair
2nd row, Simon side pair (good seat #s)
4th row, Pete side pair

2/6 Glendale
Front row, Simon side single

2/8 Vegas
Single - Front row, second section (~15th row)

2/10 Vegas
Front row center
Front row Pete side

2/12 Denver
Sec 146, Row 3 (perfect civilian seats - best Pete side section)

Lauren
303-641-1000