Merch Deals

NAKEDEYE10 at AOL.COM NAKEDEYE10 at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 19 15:27:38 UTC 2013

In the process of looking at European dates, I ended up poking around thewho.com merch.

It seems that they are doing free continental US shipping in February AND some of their prices on tour merch are considerably less.

T-shirts that are $40 at the show are $30.  This includes the two t's with cities on the back.

The money clip that's $35 on tour is $25.

One (but not both) of the hoodies that is $80 on tour is $55 (much more tempting).

Oddly, the polo shirt that's $40 on the road is $45 online.

And the scarf that is actually why I went looking ($35 on the road) is nowhere to be found.  :-(

That's it for your hot Who tip of the day.

Lauren