The Year in Who: 2012

AKAMINE Jr., Oswaldo oakamine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:32:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Brian,

Some relevant update on a possible south-american tour: a brazilian
journalist, Lucio Ribeiro, has reported that there are 6 promotors
"auctioning" Who gigs in Brazil. There's even a draft of a poster - but I
don't know about its authenticy - that mentions two shows here, one in São
Paulo (Sept. 6th) and one in Rio de Janeiro (Sept. 8th), one in Buenos
Aires, Argentina, and other in Santiago, Chile.

Cheers,

AKAMINE Jr., Oswaldo
oakamine at usp.br
oakamine at gmail.com