Pete Interview on John Fahey DVD

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 23:57:45 UTC 2013

A friend of mine just sent me the following note

I don't have it, yet, but he sent me the DVD for the holidays.  Cool!

Lauren

It's a low budget indie thing about the guitarist John Fahey.  Not the greatest movie.  But Pete is interviewed - I'm amazed they got him as its almost a homemade video.

The best thing, however, is the bonus feature, which includes the whole Pete interview - it's a half hour of Pete talking about John, his guitar style etc.  Its a fantastic Pete interview.  Pete is very loose and candid and as always, interesting as hell.