The Who FAQ Set for Publication

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 13:09:47 UTC 2013

Thanks to my friend Jan for this one.

Lauren

Look Out! 'The Who FAQ' is Officially on the Way!
Just a quick Who FAQ update to let you know that my manuscript has received the official stamp of approval from Backbeat Books, so there's no stopping its late-2014 publication now. I've also been informed that I'm no longer allowed to update the manuscript, so don't blame me if if Pete joins One Direction or Roger gets gender reassignment surgery over the next year and it fails to get a mention in The Who FAQ: 50 Years of Maximum R&B. Perhaps "40 Years of Maximum R&B" would be a more accurate subheading, but it doesn't have the same ring.