Please Help Out a Who Friend

NakedEye10 at aol.com NakedEye10 at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 16:21:24 UTC 2013

Please take a minute to vote for Suedehead.

Their bassist, Mike Bisch, used to play John in LA Who Tribute bands, and he's a good friend of mine.

You don't have to register.  It just takes a few seconds.  It would make a world of difference to his band.

(And, fwiw, they really are a damn good band.)

Thanks!

Lauren

Final day to vote in the Sprinter van contest, and inexplicably we went from leading by 100 last night to LOSING BY 500 TODAY. My friends - if you are the admin of a group or band page, please post this link and encourage your people to vote for Suedehead. Or....please just repost this on your personal page. This could make a big difference in our career, and we need every vote possible. I will be eternally grateful to anyone who helps us get the vote out. You are the best! Please help and please vote from all your devices!! Last call!!

www.fastcompany.com/sprinter

Drive Your Business Forward - Sponsored Post
www.fastcompany.com
MercedesBenz and Fast Company invited business owners to submit a 90second video for the chance to win a new Sprinter and $10000 toward vehicle...