Who Are You - An All-Star Tribute To The Who

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 2 10:14:34 UTC 2012

Thought this was worth a mention.  Setlist and artists to drool over.

CD release date: October2nd(US) or 22nd October in UK

US:
http://www.amazon.com/Who-Are-You-All-Star-Tribute/dp/B008TYGDOG

UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Are-You-All-Star-Tribute/dp/B008TYGDOG/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1346580531&sr=1-1

1. Eminence Front - John Wetton (Asia) K.K. Downing (Judas Priest) Derek
Sherinian (Dream Theater)
2. Baba O'Riley - Nektar Jerry Goodman (Mahavishnu Orchestra)
3. I Can See For Miles - Mark Lindsay (Paul Revere & The Raiders) Wayne
Kramer (MC5)
4. Love Reign O'er Me - Joe Elliot (Def Leppard) Rick Wakeman (Yes) Huw
Lloyd-Langton (Hawkwind) Carmine Appice (Vanilla Fudge)
5. My Generation - Knox (The Vibrators) Dave Davies (The Kinks) Rat Scabies
(The Damned)
6. The Kids Are Alright - The Raveonettes
7. Won't Get Fooled Again - Sweet
8. Anyway Anyhow Anywhere - Todd Rundgren Carmine Appice (Vanilla Fudge)
9. I Can't Explain - Iggy Pop
10. Behind Blue Eyes - Pat Travers
11. Magic Bus - Peter Noone (Herman s Hermits) Peter Banks (Yes) Ginger
Baker (Cream)
12. Who Are You - Gretchen Wilson Randy Bachman (Bachman-Turner Overdrive)
13. Pinball Wizard - Terry Reid Mike Pinera (Blues Image) Brad Gillis (Night
Ranger)
14. Squeeze Box - John Wesley (Porcupine Tree) David Cross (King Crimson)
15. Bargain - 38 Special Ted Turner (Wishbone Ash) Ian Paice (Deep Purple)
16. The Seeker - Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow) Leslie West (Mountain)

My personal favourites look like being Iggy Pop's ICE, and Dave Davies
playing on My Generation.

-MB