Pete interview, BBC TV UK Sunday.

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at thesis-plc.com
Mon Oct 15 13:00:47 UTC 2012

Having seen a few different Pete interviews in the last week, one thing does annoy me:
Why can't the interviewers come up with some different questions?

e.g.: Is Pete as bored as answering "how did you first smash your guitar?" as I am hearing about it?
I know what Pete's answer is going to be before he opens his mouth.

Dear interviewers:
Please use some imagination.  Come up with some more interesting questions.  Make your interview stand out. Make Pete have to think a bit before he answers.

Having said that, the crowd at Jim M's gathering have the right idea:

> will you smash my guitar?
> why didn't you do a better job playing guitar on John's tracks?

-MB

Thesis Asset Management plc

Chichester - London - Gatwick - Guildford - Brighton - Lymington

Thesis Asset Management PLC is a public limited company registered in England under company number 01802101, whose registered office is at Exchange Building, St Johns Street, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1UP.

Visit our web site at: http://www.thesis-plc.com