Pete interview, BBC TV UK Sunday.

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 15:36:55 UTC 2012

Not that I have to say this to this crowd, but if Pete holds one of these
events in your area, GO!

The event in Boston was an interview with one of the professors at Berklee
College of Music.  Pete was sharp, funny and personal.  He then took a few
questions from the crowd, which despite the nature of some of them - will
you smash my guitar? why didn't you do a better job playing guitar on John's
tracks? - he answered with grace and frankness.  He finished by playing an
improvised guitar piece and 4 standards - Drowned, Acid Queen, I'm One
("Jimmy, you're not THE one, you're A one") and Won't Get Fooled Again.  He
was as flamboyant on the guitar as I've ever seen him, adding flourish after
flourish to the numbers.  This was easily as enjoyable to attend as any of
the concerts I've ever been to and it only cost me $35, including a signed
copy of his book!

Jim M