Attention all WHO Skateboarders......

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jun 29 16:55:45 UTC 2012

I have a contact here in VT, Phil, who does custom grip tape air-brush painting.
I currently have a killer Jimi Hendrix tape but had Phil develop an RAF Target with "The Who" stenciled over it.
It is the standard Who logo, complete with up arrow, that you see just about everywhere.
He did a fantastic job.
I'm not ready to put my Jimi tape to rest yet, but when I do replace it with my Who Logo grip tape, I'll send a photo of the board (soon).
I also have a line on wheels that look just like the RAF Target logo.

If interested, contact me.
Ride, show your Who-ness, and educate kids at the same time.

Kevin in VT