Olympics

mobailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 15 07:11:38 UTC 2012

Jim the who fan: I enjoyed reading your post, but I can't seen to find the'Like' button on here...

Simon T tweeted that PIno was too busy to make it. But he Will be playing with the who when they tour again.

I even enjoyed the Kaiser Chiefs playing pinball wizard. Nice surprise. For a moment, I thought it was Roger on the back of the scooter.

Within an hour of the concert ending, Amazon emailed me to say the CD of the show is available, with all three who songs
Might have to get that.

MB