Olympics

Jake Marini jkmarini at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:52:21 UTC 2012

I t was a little weird having Roger sing Pete's part in Baba O'Riley. And it always cracks me up to see Billy Nicholls doing the Billy Nicholls thing.

Roger also changed the lines in My Generation. Perhaps he's done this before, but it was the first time I noticed it. I thought perhaps he was finally too old to sing "Hope I die before I get old."

--Jake