Olympics

TJLY99 at aol.com TJLY99 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 15:06:32 UTC 2012

HERE IS THE WHOLE SET IN 3D..
_London 2012 3D - The  Who / Finale - YouTube_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unbdCnmrFIQ)

In a message dated 8/14/2012 11:04:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
clano at comcast.net writes:

I'm  still fuming that NBC delayed the finale for their self-serving greed.
  I've yet to see T he Who's set.  I searched on Comcast's On Demand for
the closing and all that is available is the first set of the closing, which
is where they cutoff for their new comedy.  Lost a lot of respect  for what
they did.  Still haven't found the performance anywhere on the  net.
Anyone know where to watch The Who's set in its entirety?

> From:   nakedi at comcast.net

> To: thewho at igtc.com

> Subject:    Olympics

> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:10:49 -0400

> So,   did everyone get to see  The Who's set at the closing ceremonies

despite NBC's    cheap marketing ploys? What did you think? Did it get you
pumped for the  upcoming tour?

> I thought  Roger sounded great. That throat   surgery seems to have done

wonders for him. And Pete looked like, well, Pete.   I'll  definitely be
taking on a show or two this fall/winter.

>   What about the stand in bass "player". Is there  any reason to think

> Pino

might   be  replaced for the tour?

> Jim M

> TheWho  mailing   list