Olympics

clano at comcast.net clano at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 15:03:56 UTC 2012

I'm still fuming that NBC delayed the finale for their self-serving greed.  I've yet to see T he Who's set.  I searched on Comcast's On Demand for the closing and all that is available is the first set of the closing, which is where they cutoff for their new comedy.  Lost a lot of respect for what they did.  Still haven't found the performance anywhere on the net.  Anyone know where to watch The Who's set in its entirety?

> From:   nakedi at comcast.net

> To: thewho at igtc.com

> Subject:   Olympics

> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:10:49 -0400

> So,   did everyone get to see The Who's set at the closing ceremonies

despite NBC's   cheap marketing ploys? What did you think? Did it get you pumped for the   upcoming tour?

> I thought Roger sounded great. That throat   surgery seems to have done

wonders for him. And Pete looked like, well, Pete.   I'll definitely be taking on a show or two this fall/winter.

>   What about the stand in bass "player". Is there any reason to think

> Pino

might   be replaced for the tour?

> Jim M

> TheWho mailing   list