Olympics

TJLY99 at aol.com TJLY99 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 14:56:27 UTC 2012

i think its because Roger put different lyrics to it..

In a message dated 8/14/2012 10:55:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
louishinton at hotmail.com writes:

Also,

I wa wondering why Roger sang Pete's Lines  on Baba? They sounded great!

> From:  nakedi at comcast.net
> To: thewho at igtc.com
> Subject:  Olympics
> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:10:49 -0400
>
> So,  did everyone get to see The Who's set at the closing ceremonies
despite NBC's  cheap marketing ploys? What did you think? Did it get you pumped
for the  upcoming tour?

> I thought Roger sounded great. That throat  surgery seems to have done
wonders for him. And Pete looked like, well, Pete.  I'll definitely be taking
on a show or two this fall/winter.

>  What about the stand in bass "player". Is there any reason to think Pino
might  be replaced for the tour?

> Jim M

TheWho mailing  list
TheWho at igtc.com