Olympics

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 14:10:49 UTC 2012

So, did everyone get to see The Who's set at the closing ceremonies despite NBC's cheap marketing ploys?  What did you think?  Did it get you pumped for the upcoming tour?

I thought Roger sounded great.  That throat surgery seems to have done wonders for him.  And Pete looked like, well, Pete.  I'll definitely be taking on a show or two this fall/winter.

What about the stand in bass "player".  Is there any reason to think Pino might be replaced for the tour?

Jim M