The Who Announce Full Details and Track-Listing for the Release of'Quadrophenia: The Director's Cut' Boxset

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 16:04:20 UTC 2011

From: "Martin Bailey" <Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com>

> Full details of the Quad box.
>

> http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-who-announce-full-details-and-track-listing-for-the-release-of-quadrophenia-the-directors-cut-boxset-128771568.html

Cheers, Martin.  There's a lot of cool stuff there, but I struggle to
justify the steep price.  I think I'll be opting for the 2 disc version of
this one.  It's a shame they've taken to releasing new content in collector
format only.  I'd love to have those demos, but I could care less about
limited editions, 7" vinyls and posters.  No way will I pay $150 for some
demos and and essay.   This makes the Leeds/Hull package look like a bargain
by comparison!

Jim M