Pete Townshend Blasts Itunes

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 02:42:49 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: bigjon1 at optonline.net

> This topic is really a bit absurd

Quite!  If you watch Pete's talk, he's concerned mostly with young artists
being nurtured and, ultimately, paid.  It wasn't about him; It was about the
next generation of musicians and songwriters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXukYtOcsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Thanks, Jon in MI for the link!

I was more put off by today's announcement on The Who's official site that
Simon is touring in early 2012.  Yet another sign no Who shows are coming
any time soon.  And from the clips I've seen of his tour, Roger's voice has
been doing very well since his post Superbowl throat procedure.  I've got a
feeling the boys have one more go around left in them, and I intend to be
there, front and center!

Jim M