Pete Townshend Blasts Itunes

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 22:59:46 UTC 2011

>>You're blaming the band for a bizarre set of circumstances in Cincinnati?<<

Only for their portion of it.

>>Spiked drinks @ Woodstock = simple defence.<<

And a lame one at that.

>> Also, Noel Gallagher was assaulted
by a Canadian stage invader in 2008 and suffered cracked ribs - you'd think that
was fine.<<

I don't advocate fans attacking the band, either.

>>And did Pete, Roger and John all have to move to California to keep an eye on
Keith in the mid-70's?<<

Keith's decline was more than just a couple years being Steve McQueen's neighbor.

 >>Sounds like the retrospective blame-game of the freetards.<<

 I'm a freetard? Do I have to google that to find out what the hell you mean?

You're blaming the band for a bizarre set of circumstances in Cincinnati?

Spiked drinks @ Woodstock = simple defence.  Also, Noel Gallagher was assaulted
by a Canadian stage invader in 2008 and suffered cracked ribs - you'd think that
was fine.

And did Pete, Roger and John all have to move to California to keep an eye on
Keith in the mid-70's?

Sounds like the retrospective blame-game of the freetards.

Regards,

Clayton Bray
cbkbstudio