Pete Townshend Blasts Itunes

CBKBSTUDIO cbkbstudio at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 1 21:35:27 UTC 2011

You're blaming the band for a bizarre set of circumstances in Cincinnati?

Spiked drinks @ Woodstock = simple defence.  Also, Noel Gallagher was assaulted by a Canadian stage invader in 2008 and suffered cracked ribs - you'd think that was fine.

And did Pete, Roger and John all have to move to California to keep an eye on Keith in the mid-70's?

Sounds like the retrospective blame-game of the freetards.

Regards,

Clayton Bray
cbkbstudio