Pete Townshend Blasts Itunes

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 20:54:52 UTC 2011

>>He explained if someone "pretends that something I have created should be
available to them free - I wonder what has gone wrong with human morality and
social justice.<<

 Says the man whose band showed up late for a soundcheck and contributed to the deaths of 11 concert-goers.

Says the man who struck Abbie Hoffman with his guitar simply to get him off the stage at Woodstock. You do that anywhere else and you get arrested for battery.

Says the man who watched Keith Moon destroy himself while he himself did nothing about it.

 Pete, you don't operate from a moral high ground. And if people are sharing music you created, be glad that you still have fans who give a shit about your music in the first place.