Fw: Won't Get Fooled Again Book Copy

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 11:55:28 UTC 2011

If you are in the San Franciso area, you might want to check out these
appearances:

 -Brian in Atlanta

Hi Brian,

So far I have these events lined up for the book. All of them are in the San
Francisco Bay Area, where I live; there's no budget for a promotional tour. My
events are always listed on my website at
www.richieunterberger.com/whatsnew.html. -- Richie

On Thursday, April 21 from 7:00-8:30pm, I'll discuss my new book Won't Get
Fooled Again: The Who from Lifehouse to Quadrophenia at the Redwood City Public
Library at 1044 Middlefield Road in Redwood City, California. The book covers
the period in the early 1970s in which the Who twice tried to create a rock
opera to follow their massively successful Tommy, resulting in just one
completed rock opera, but two classic albums. Rare audiovisual material of the
Who from this era will be featured, and signed copies of the book will be
available for purchase. Admission is free.

On Wednesday, May 11 from 8pm-10pm, I'll present two hours of rare Who film
clips from the 1960s and 1970s at Ninth Street Independent Film Center at 145
Ninth Street in San Francisco, as part of its Magic Bus film series featuring
musically inspired films. This is in conjunction with my upcoming book Won't Get
Fooled Again: The Who from Lifehouse to Quadrophenia, and signed copies of the
book will be available for purchase. Admission is free.

On Thursday, May 12 from 7:00-8:30pm, I'll discuss my new book Won't Get Fooled
Again: The Who from Lifehouse to Quadrophenia at the El Cerrito Library at 6510
Stockton Avenue in El Cerrito, California. The book covers the period in the
early 1970s in which the Who twice tried to create a rock opera to follow their
massively successful Tommy, resulting in just one completed rock opera, but two
classic albums. Rare audiovisual material of the Who from this era will be
featured, and signed copies of the book will be available for purchase.
Admission is free.

On Saturday, June 25 from 7:30pm-9:30pm, to mark the publication of my book
Won't Get Fooled Again: The Who from Lifehouse to Quadrophenia, the band
Mushroom will play an entire set of material from the Who's never-completed
early-1970s Lifehouse album in concert at the Make-out Room at 3225 22nd Street
in San Francisco. I will be there to sign copies of the book that will be
available for purchase. More details closer to the event.

On Wednesday, July 20 from 7pm-9pm at the Park Branch of the San Francisco
Library on 1833 Page Street, I'll present rare Who film clips. This is in
conjunction with my new book Won't Get Fooled Again: The Who from Lifehouse to
Quadrophenia, and signed copies of the book will be available for purchase.
Admission is free.

Richie