Question about My Generation 12" promo

Matt imageblownoutin67 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:14:27 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply. You can send the file to imageblownoutin67 at gmail.com

Matt

I've only got the CD single which has just the Deep Love remix.  I
could email an MP4 to you if you want it.

It's awful though - Love To Infinity were cheesy dance act of no
creativity... so much better has been done using The Who's music as
clever samples, from Big Audio Dynamite to Monkey Mafia!

Regards,

Clayton Bray
cbkbstudio