Question about My Generation 12" promo

CBKBSTUDIO cbkbstudio at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 6 15:49:19 UTC 2011

I've only got the CD single which has just the Deep Love remix.  I could email an MP4 to you if you want it.

It's awful though - Love To Infinity were cheesy dance act of no creativity... so much better has been done using The Who's music as clever samples, from Big Audio Dynamite to Monkey Mafia!

Regards,

Clayton Bray
cbkbstudio