Pete Townshend comes to defence of Mick Jagger and his alleged tiny todger | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Fri Jun 3 12:23:46 UTC 2011

Out of everything that Pete said in that huge "Intelligent Life" interview, this is what the UK gutter press chose to focus on....

From
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3616439/Pete-Townshend-comes-to-defence-of-Mick-Jagger-and-his-alleged-tiny-todger.html

-MB

Pete has Mick all sized up
Sticking up for Mick ... Pete Townshend, right, says Mick Jagger's packing plenty in his pants

Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (3)
PETE TOWNSHEND has come to the defence of MICK JAGGER and his alleged tiny todger.

Last year KEEF RICHARDS claimed his ROLLING STONES bandmate was severely hampered in the trouser department.

But WHO rocker Pete says that's not the case at all.

And he's talking from first hand experience.

He said: "I think it's sad that we will only remember Keith's book because of what he said about the size of Mick's genitals. Which, by the way, to use an apt term, is b*******.

"I've seen them and they are not small. And it is not just the balls that are big."

In his autobiography Life, published last year, Keef claimed Mick's lovers were at a certain disadvantage.

Writing about Mick's former girlfriend, he said: "MARIANNE FAITHFULL had no fun with his tiny todger."

Pete is currently penning his own memoirs which will be out next year.

I trust he'll keep the size of bandmate ROGER DALTREY's old man to himself.