Quad sticker on contents of deluxe set

Bruce Kawakami bkawak at charter.net
Fri Jul 29 23:48:38 UTC 2011

http://photos.prnewswire.com/medias/switch.do?prefix=/appnb&page=/getStoryRemapDetails.do&prnid=20110728%252fLA43041&action=details

A photo of the Quad set sticker. From what I can see it says:
Discs 1 & 2 The Original album 2011 remaster
Discs 3 & 4 23(?) demo tracks
Disc 5 The Quadrophenia 5.1 EP DVD-A remixed for surround sound
Deluxe 188(?) page hardback book featuring brand new essay by Pete Townshend

Previously unseen printed notes(?), photographs, lyrics, and memorabilia
from the period.

In depth track-by-track guide to the demos and ?? studio diary.

Replicating the striking imagery from the original LP and ??? color
outtake of the famous cover shot.

A replica 7 inch vinyl single "5:15/Water" with picture sleeve.

Six facsimile memorabilia inserts housed in a card envelope and a 20" X
33" poster.