Star Wars Robot Chicken 3

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Tue Jul 26 12:47:04 UTC 2011

Very funny animations for anyone who loves to laugh at Star Wars.

This latest episode has a running storyline telling the back-story of Chancellor Palpatine / The Emperor.
Each of these scenes uses a soundtrack of The Who's Baba O'Riley.    So the song appears several times throughout the show.
Different instrumental parts of B'OR are used each time.  I don't remember hearing any of Roger's vocals.
The end of the song played right at the end of the show.

I think it was slightly slowed down version of the song; still punchy, but a bit more "laid back" than normal.

Robot Chicken Star Wars 3 Commercial (very dodgy quality, but includes Baba)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEhNcQqjBMA

Star Wars + The Who: together at last,

-MB