Quadrophenia (Super Deluxe Edition) - Available for Pre-Order

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Thu Jul 21 12:31:27 UTC 2011

It's now on Amazon.  Makes it seem much more "real".

5 Disks!

November Release!

Can see from the photo that it comes in a big box - LP size.  Poster.  Several Postcards,  Big hardback book.  And 5 Disks.

UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quadrophenia-Super-Deluxe-Who/dp/B005D9B26E/ref=zg_bsnr_music_46

released on November 14, 2011.  Price £107.14.

What?  Wind that back!

Yes: 107 pounds.  I expect that will come down.  Around £80 maybe, like LAL. Which is still too much, but I may be tempted...

There is also a "Quadrophenia [Deluxe Edition]"  being released on the same day.  2 Disks, for £22.

US:
http://www.amazon.com/Quadrophenia-Super-Deluxe-Who/dp/B005D9B26E/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1311251323&sr=1-1

Release Date November 22, 2011.  No price or any more details.

Time to write my "Dear Santa..." letter,

-MB