Next Tuesday Toronto '82 streaming on the Wolfgang's Vault

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 18:12:57 UTC 2011

"Maybe I've remembered wrong"

Nah, we NEVER do that, ha ha!

 Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: Martin Bailey <Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com>
To: "Thewho at Igtc. Com (thewho at igtc.com)" <thewho at igtc.com>
Sent: Wed, January 12, 2011 12:29:29 PM
Subject: Re: Next Tuesday Toronto '82 streaming on the Wolfgang's Vault

Scott Keller reminisced:

> I haven't seen the show, but actual CGI as we know it, back in 1984?  Seems
>like
>
> that was fairly primitive technology in 1984.

This "CGI" was little better than, say, the graphics of the Space Invaders
arcade games of this era.

Think of the blocky graphics on the back of Its Hard:
http://www.freecovers.net/preview/1/3c6dbad800a8de781d2c2f31d4dda053/big.jpg

Maybe the sequence was actually hand-drawn cartoons, made to look like computer
graphics.  As in the first Tron film.

Maybe I've remembered wrong.  Maybe I'm mashing up the Its Hard cover and the
concert footage in my head.

-MB