Next Tuesday Toronto '82 streaming on the Wolfgang's Vault

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 16:46:39 UTC 2011

I haven't seen the show, but actual CGI as we know it, back in 1984?  Seems like
that was fairly primitive technology in 1984.  I was working in a Fortune 500
company's computer department in 1984 and all we had a were monitors with green
screens on our PCs.  They were terrible at displaying graphics.  I wonder what
the TV/movie industry was using then.

 Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com