Next Tuesday Toronto '82 streaming on the Wolfgang's Vault

Bruce Kawakami bkawak at charter.net
Fri Jan 7 23:55:36 UTC 2011

"Stay Tuned... more Who coming next week!
Make sure to check in on the site next Tuesday when we add a new show
for free streaming: the final performance from The Who's 1982 farewell
tour! In retrospect, we know it wasn't "good-bye for good," but it was
still a rocking performance that marked the end of an era. Until then,
you can whet your appetite by browsing through the fantastic Who concert
audio and merchandise already up on the site."

It would be nice to get a better mixed and uncut recording of the show.