Roger Daltrey Mannish Boy Jools Holland Hootenanny 2010

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Tue Jan 4 13:08:17 UTC 2011

Roger sung and played guitar on the Jools Holland New Years TV show.

He performs a cover of the Muddy Waters song, with a full band including Jools on the piano.

His voice is suitably growly.  A good performance.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbEZyZr09Q

I didn't know Roger played this show until today.

I actually watched some of the show (from about 11:59 to 12:00), but didn't see Roger.
He may have been celebrating in the crowd, but I didn't know to look for him.

-MB