Who Kampuchea 1979 DVD

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 19:51:55 UTC 2011

It isn't about trusting the Wik.

It's about listening to the track.

My ears tell me that is not Kenney Jones playing. The style and sound are much more Mark Brzezicki than Jones.

Whoever wrote the Wiki piece may well be confusing that track with with "Ascension Two," which Pete did record with John and Kenney in '82 (ultimately released on Peter Gabriel's WOMAD lp).

--Jim