Who Kampuchea 1979 DVD

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 23:10:09 UTC 2011

"Dance It Away" was played, in several forms, fairly extensively on the Who's late fall tour of 1979. My favorite version remains the one they did at MSG on Sept. 16. The versions played on the later tour, though, more closely resemble the one that Pete ultimately recorded.

I think this outtake from CHINESE EYES has Mark Brzezicki on drums, not Kenney Jones.

 -jim