Who Kampuchea 1979 DVD

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 12 10:48:02 UTC 2011

Bruce told us about this:

> http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23416

We need to log in to see this page - is it worth it?

> This is a free DVD, not a bootleg release.

So... that means we need to download it from somewhere, and burn it
ourselves?

If so: where do we get it from?  Do we have to create a login on yeeshkul?

> 18. I Can See For Miles
> 19. I Don't Wanna Be An Old Man

I'd not heard of this Who song.

I tracked it down here, the same video clip as this Kampuchea DVD:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgy495_the-who-i-can-see-for-miles-i-don-t-wanna-be-an-old-man_music

Nice slow bluesy improvisation.
By the look of it, it was only played this once...?

> 22. Dancing In The Streets
> 23. Dance It Away

Another unfamiliar track.  But I recognised the name from somewhere....
I had to look it up to remind myself:  it was bonus track on "All the Best
Cowboys".  Recorded by Pete with John and Kenny.
You can hear that version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBt3_hL0g0

Thanks for the heads up.

-MB