The Who This Month for December

Neil E. Weissman neilweissman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 13:58:40 UTC 2011

Brian, great work as always.  Thanks for all you do.

One very minor nit-picky comment presented with the utmost respect for your work...I would have loved to have seen some references to the two December 1999 shows.  These were great because they marked the return of The Who, along with the November shows that same year.

Again, great work!