Concert For New York

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Aug 24 14:04:58 UTC 2011

  Jim Wrote:

>>>  I was watching some youtube clips the other day and noticed there was something missing from Won't Get Fooled Again.

>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjA_RtsBfAo

>>>  After his scream, Roger doesn't sing the line "Meet the new Boss; Same as the old boss."  Was that edited, or did he leave out that line that night?

>>>  Jim

I don't know.   Mc was there, maybe he remembers.    Mc, you still here?    Can you weigh in on this?
Are you still letting people punch you in the face?     A local venue is hosting the Who's Next tribute
band this weekend and I thought of you getting them to come to New Orleans a few years back.

Sellersville Theater in PA   http://www.st94.com/

Joe in Philly