Re: Psychoderelict - The Comic Book

jmarc at jmarcschmidt.com jmarc at jmarcschmidt.com
Thu Sep 30 15:40:43 UTC 2010

Three signed copies of the Psychoderelict comic will be auctioned at The Who Convention in London this weekend, as well as all 45 original pages of comics art. There is some whisper that Pete himself may sign them but I can't confirm that! To those who are going to the convention - have a good time!

-- J Marc