Don't get fooled again: The Baby Boomers' leadership failure

cfrate at roadrunner.com cfrate at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 20 18:50:53 UTC 2010

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Don't get fooled again: The Baby Boomers' leadership failure

In 1971, Pete Townshend of The Who pleaded, I'll get on my knees and pray; We don't get fooled again, singing against the "jaded and compliant" leaders of the day. Now, Townshend's Baby Boomers are the generation that's taken over, and they seem to be doing some fooling of their own.

Read more:
http://views.washingtonpost.com/leadership/leadership_playlist/2010/10/dont-get-fooled-again-the-baby-boomers-leadership-failure.html#more?hpid=smartliving?hpid=smartliving

Kevin in VT