Live at Leeds Super Deluxe

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 21:17:54 UTC 2010

Jim  scratched his head and said:

>I'm not sure what I've done to offend you, Sir, so I'll just apologize
for
>whatever it was and get on with my life.  You have a good day  now.

Jon in Mi is butting in with:

As we all know, text is easily misunderstood when you don't know a  person.
 -A lot of times even when we do!

Jim, I think bigjon mistook your exclamation that Hull was included with
the LAL super deluxe as a "duh!" instead of "We're finally getting the Hull
show!" which, for $63.99, is one less thing you will be missing.