Details on Leeds package

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 13:30:21 UTC 2010

From: "Bruce Kawakami" <bkawak at charter.net>

> -The setlist as expected is identical to Leeds, except...
> -that Magic Bus is not included on the Hull disc.  Too bad as this is what
> set the shows apart as it has long been rumored that Pete started the song
> playing acoustic.   In a few years we can expect a complete Live at Hull
> release. :(

Even if it's just an "ordinary" Magic Bus, that's a shame, and a bit of a
slap in the face to those who purchase the Super Deluxe package.  Still, at
the Amazon US price, I couldn't pass this up.   And I won't feel guilty
about getting a copy of MB from someone else, if it's ever released on a
separate package.

Jim M