Roger Daltrey opens Tunnel Mural on Brighton Beach

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue May 25 23:40:16 UTC 2010

read of your adventures. saw the photos.

I applaud your bravery and determination. be lucky indeed!

don't like the mural very much though. dosen't really look like them to me.

however, I did notice something about it that seems, kinda, x-rated.

check out those butterfly-looking designs above them.  is this
intentional?

_http://6107407536899595389-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/s
ite/mobaileyorg/Home/rogerdaltreybrightonbeach/201.._
(http://6107407536899595389-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/mobaileyorg/Home/r
ogerdaltreybrightonbeach/2010-05-25RogerDaltreyopenstunnelonBrightonbeach008
(1).jpg?attachauth=ANoY7coVcHX0DMI9LKKikqAJLgft60bJ0b-JKyAapcajp4fYhT7uZnj8Z
eD4QxRxSv0hOAQO5LrjppxNiRnvWxJ61iK-ZvGtxFe1Y2RKkJOJzd0IYsf9bFwCyJ9vUYI6qBa_3
yUQWY8R8qtYFQP_K2s4vLIWwUmBeudGcZZ3ryNffaf-Twol8V6DjLsL1aUkbtXeYfaOTjiV2qnkq
l3fxlN62BDz4jvhFcP7aUkP3EDvKJiOpAZIiy86a_H3QOkjMKoKy8pfuzQnp0v87gwBq10ZZHOpV
JrqHEty3Kfxbq_00BpuHsoWVCLVff1twGdB98KUoRPI9lYX&attredirects=0)