syndicated "underground garage" celebrates the who this weekend

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Wed May 12 12:38:00 UTC 2010

From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> http://littlestevensundergroundgarage.com/homepage.html
> yep. my apologies.

Thanks.  You listen to the show often, right?  What will it be like?  How
long is the show & will it be mostly music by The Who (and their influences,
judging by the web site)?  Or, will that just be one segment of the show?  I
imagine they'll play some pretty obscure stuff as well as some big hits.
I'll have to check out where this is on in Boston.  I run into the Alice
Cooper show a lot when I have the radio on over the weekend, but I don't
know where to go for Little Stephen.

Jim M