Whocoustic

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Tue May 11 20:22:05 UTC 2010

sroundtable  asked:

> From what show is that version of I Can't Explain?  Bridge School benefit
> in northern CA??

... looks through bootleg CDs....

Yes, you're quite right.  This is from Shoreline, California.  31st October
1999.

Its from that strange period when Pete was willing to play with Roger and
John again, but he wasn't quite ready to pick up an electric guitar yet.

I've got the show on a boot called "Unplugged", which makes for a nice CD.
There's a good version of Who Are You, which I wanted to include on
Whocoustic, but it was just too long (9 or 11 minutes I think).

-MB