Doctor, Doctor

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Tue May 4 20:12:20 UTC 2010

From: "Jim M" <Nakedi at comcast.net>

> So, I'm in the doctor's office the other day and pick up this mag...
>
> http://www.aarpmagazine.org/entertainment/rockquiz/
>
> The print version of the article featured pictures of both Pete & Rog!

This link features a cropped version of the picture.  You can see Roger on
the far left.

http://www.aarpmagazine.org/entertainment/rock-icons-roll-on.html

"In the run-up to Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey's Super Bowl gig,
commentators snarked that The Who is better known now for CSI themes than
its guitar-smashing past. Maybe so. More intriguing, however, is that these
1970s power-chord classics fit so seamlessly on ultraslick 21st-century TV.
The music endures because it remains timelessly fresh. As do the artists.
Long live rock. "

Jim M