Listen to the who @ RAH on absolute radio

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 20:55:22 UTC 2010

From: "Martin Bailey" <mobailey at ntlworld.com>

> Do you know if this site plays properly outside of the UK?
>
> Can you try it now, and let me know if it works?

Yes, sir.  Right away, sir!

Well, it's streaming something for me, but looks like there are several
online "stations".  I don't know if I'll get the live broadcast.

Looking around the site, I see there are many formats for this station,
including over the air digital.  I've heard some stunning recordings from
digital radio, so let's hope someone records it and puts it on Longliverock!

Jim M