so, what happened at the who tribute at carnegie hall?

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Thu Mar 4 20:20:52 UTC 2010

I can understand doing the Springsteen and Who tributes.  Her only big
commercial hit was a cover (she has co-writing credit on it as she changed
the lyrics to a woman's point of view) of Because The Night. She covered My
Generation on an early single and it was her band's regular set closer for
years.